If it's warm enough out, get out for a run tomorrow! (it's only 200m) and see you all Saturday for our in-house Christmas Throwdown!
This Saturday's Holiday Throwdown, what you need to know:
-The gym will be open t 9:15am for regular open gym until 10am(no open gym after this) if you wish to come in early. The event will start at 10am.
- We will run a group warm up at 10am, make teams, explain the first workout and the format of the throwdown
- There are 3 workouts, but if you can do a regular CrossFit class, you will be able to do these 3 workouts (it is not too much at one time, even for the newest member)
- There are prizes for the winner of each of the 3 workouts
- We expect to be wrapped up by 1:30-2pm, there will be 3 heats for each workout based on the whiteboard list. If you need to leave promptly we can put you in the first heat
- We have a reservation at the Fat Duck for after, and all are welcome to join us for food & drink!
Save The Date:
Saturday, December 15 - CrossFit 1827 Partner In-house Holiday Challenge, 10am
Monday, December 31 - New Years Eve Party at the gym
Saturday, February 16 - 1827 Masters Throwdown Competition